Earn 4.07% APY1
- Complete 20 debit card transactions per month
- Enroll in eStatements
You'll earn 4.07% APY on your first $3,000 in your Premium Checking Account, and our regular savings rate on the remaining balance.
- MasterCard®Debit Card with Free Unlimited ATM Transactions2
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Pay, Mobile App and Mobile Check Deposit
- Alerts and Financial Snapshot
- No minimum balance
- First box of checks is free
- One free Skip-A-Pay per year*
- Optional Personal Credit Line (used to cover checking overdrafts)3
- Overdraft Coverage*3
- IDProtect®4 - Help better protect yourself and your family from identity theft with access to identity monitoring, credit file monitoring5 and more
- Cell phone protection - For first three phones listed on your bill and paid through your account6
- Travel and Leisure Discounts, $hopping RewardsTM6
On average a consumer spends up to $31 per month on ID theft protection and cell phone insurance for one line. OUR Premium Account makes it simple to help keep your family finances safer and take advantage of smart discounts. Help better protect your family with OUR Premium Account for just $3.95 a month. Access your benefits here.
Not interested in all the perks?
Our Basic Account is a simple checking account solution. Learn more.
Make a Streamlined Switch to OUR Credit Union
1. Must be enrolled in eStatements and complete 20 debit transactions monthly to earn dividends. Premium dividend of 4.07% Annual Percentage Yield paid on first $3,000. Regular savings rate paid on remaining balance. If requirements are not met, no dividends will be earned. Rate may change at anytime without prior notice.
2. ATM owner surcharges may apply. To avoid ATM surcharging, check out multiple free ATMs through the Co-Op Network.
3. Credit qualifications apply. Accounts will be charged the standard Overdraft fee for handling each overdraft created by check, ACH, Point-of-Sale, ATM withdrawal, in-person withdrawal, or other electronic item that is paid and a fee for items returned. An overdrawn balance must be repaid within 30 days. We may not pay items under your overdraft privilege if you do not maintain your account in good standing by bringing your account to a positive balance within every thirty (30) day period for a minimum of 24 hours, if you default on any loan or other obligation to Engagement Client or if your account is subject to any legal or administrative order or levy. Please click here to see our current fee schedule.
4. Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for the applicable Benefits. Benefits are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts, organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household. Registration/Activation Required.
5. Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation.
6. Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance. Registration/Activation Required.
Insurance products are not insured by NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; Not a deposit of or guaranteed by the Credit Union or any Credit Union Affiliate.Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Refer to Guide to Benefit for complete details of coverage. Insurance products are not a deposit; are not NCUA insured; are not insured by any federal government agency, are not guaranteed by credit union or any credit union affiliate.