Start Earning 4.07% APY on Your Balance
Earn 4.07% APY* with two easy steps:
- Complete 20 debit card transactions per month
- Enroll in eStatements
You'll earn 4.07% APY on your first $3,000 in your Premium Checking Account and our regular savings rate on the remaining balance.
- IDProtect® - Fraud Protection for you and your family with access to total identity monitoring, daily credit-file monitoring and more1
- Cell phone protection - Damage and theft protection for first three phones listed on your bill2
- Travel and Leisure Discounts, $hopping RewardsTM (Registration/Activation required)
- No minimum balance
- First box of checks is free, no per-check fees
- One free Skip-A-Pay annually (qualifying accounts)
- Free Debit Card + free unlimited ATM transactions3
- Mobile Pay
- Free online banking, bill pay and mobile deposit
- Optional Personal Credit Line (used to cover checking overdrafts)4
- Overdraft Privilege (qualifying accounts)4
On average a consumer spends up to $31 per month on ID theft protection and cell phone insurance for one line. OUR Premium Account makes it simple to keep your family finances safer and take advantage of smart discounts. Help better protect your family with OUR Premium Account for just $3.95 a month. Access your benefits here.
"I love the restaurant discounts. In just over a month I have saved $24 at my favorite restaurants! I am also savings $10.99 per month since cancelling my cell phone coverage through my carrier." - Christine, Rochester Hills
"I love our new Premium Account with Secure Checking! Over last two months the account has saved me almost $200. The extra cell phone insurance helped pay for my deductible when my husband dropped his phone and I was able to save $20 on oil change. I’m so happy my CU decided on carrying this product, on top of all the great discounts I also have peace of mind that my identity is secure. Thank you OUR Credit Union for always having my back!" - Kathy, St. Clair Shores
Not interested in all the perks?
Our Basic Account is a simple checking account solution. Learn more.
Make a Streamlined Switch to OUR Credit Union
Make a smooth transition to OUR Credit Union with your direct deposit and automatic payments. It's easy to do yourself or our staff can help when you visit. Get started: Streamlined Switch Program.
* Must be enrolled in eStatements and complete 20 debit transactions monthly to earn dividends. Premium dividend of 4.07% Annual Percentage Yield paid on first $3,000. Regular savings rate paid on remaining balance. If requirements are not met, no dividends will be earned. Rate may change at anytime without prior notice.
1. IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2. Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Refer to Guide to Benefit for complete details of coverage. Insurance products are not a deposit; are not NCUA insured; are not insured by any federal government agency, are not guaranteed by credit union or any credit union affiliate.
3. ATM owner surcharges may apply. To avoid ATM surcharging, check out multiple free ATMs through the Co-Op Network.
4.Credit qualifications apply. Accounts will be charged the standard Overdraft fee for handling each overdraft created by check, ACH, Point-of-Sale, ATM withdrawal, in-person withdrawal, or other electronic item that is paid and a fee for items returned. An overdrawn balance must be repaid within 30 days. We may not pay items under your overdraft privilege if you do not maintain your account in good standing by bringing your account to a positive balance within every thirty (30) day period for a minimum of 24 hours, if you default on any loan or other obligation to Engagement Client or if your account is subject to any legal or administrative order or levy. Please click here to see our current fee schedule.