- Check balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Schedule regular transfers
- Review account information to confirm deposits, verify if checks have cleared and reconcile your accounts
- Reorder checks
- Print free check copies
- Download account information into Microsoft Money or Quicken
- And more!
Sign up for our secure online banking here.
Password protection is important. Review these tips to keep your online accounts safe.
Password-protect every account you can, including credit card, credit union, bank, and phone accounts. Never store passwords on a laptop or notebook computer, as it may be lost or stolen. Store passwords in a safe place if you can’t memorize them, and never take them with you. Never write your PIN on the back of your ATM, Debit Card, or Credit Card. Keep a list of your account numbers and contact information in a secure location.
Online Security Tips
- Create PINs and passwords that do not use readily identifiable information like names, birthdates, and phone numbers.
- Change your access code password frequently.
- Never send private account or personal information such as identification numbers, amounts, or share/loan identification numbers via email.
- Notify OUR Credit Union of suspicious emails or telephone inquiries, such as those seeking account information or online passwords.
Guard Your Information
Know who you’re giving information to, especially on the phone and online. Be especially wary of disclosing your Social Security number, birth date, and driver’s license number. Never do so unless you initiate the contact and never use your Social Security number as an account number or ID number.