Call Telephone Banking at 248.549.2810
Members may access their accounts from any touch tone phone with a PIN by using our Telephone Banking service.
Some of the options available include the following:
- Inquire if specific checks have cleared
- Verify direct deposit transactions
- Request withdrawals by check sent via U.S. mail
- Transfer funds between accounts within the same base account number
- Conduct inquiries on Savings, Checking, Line of Credit, IRA, Loan, or Mortgage
- Obtain information on existing loans
- Transfer loan payments
Get Your Telephone Banking PIN
Click here to send us an email and request your Telephone Banking PIN. Our computer will generate a random PIN and it will be mailed to you.
You can also get a PIN by calling our office at 248.549.3838 or visit a branch and you can select your own PIN.
For your convenience, you can always change your PIN through our Telephone Banking system.