Managing different financial accounts made easy
Do you ever wish you could view all of your financial accounts in one place? Now you can! Check balances, create a budget, set goals, and more- all in one place!
What can you do with Financial Snapshot?
- Check when bills are due
- Cashflow Calendar- see when cash is coming in, and when cash is being paid out
- Create visual graphs showing your expenses and more
- Budget with ease
- Set goals and view progress
- See your Net Worth by compiling all of your account
The Benefits of Financial Snapshot:
- Flexible – it’s for every stage of life and income level, can be used to the max or just lightly
- Convenient – Members can pull most all accounts into one place, providing a snapshot view of everything
- Helpful reminders- alerts and tips
- Financial Growth for our members –Knowledge is Power!
- Peace of Mind – one safe and secure location to control their finances.
Try Financial Snapshot today!
To access Financial Snapshot, log into online banking. At the top of your online banking page, there will be a tab called "Financial Snapshot" (right after Credit Cards), click the tab to enroll!
How to Add an Account & Gain Control
The real power of Financial Snapshot is in its ability to help you gain control of your finances by monitoring all your accounts in one place.
Step 1: On your Dashboard, click "Add" under navigation above your current accounts.
Step 2: Select your account from the available institutions OR use the search feature to find your account.
Step 3: Complete the required account information, and select "Connect."
Step 4: Once your account has been added, you’ll receive a notification on the Dashboard. Confirm your transaction and balance information is correct and begin managing your finances!