On average a consumer spends up to $31 per month on ID theft protection and cell phone insurance for one line.
Be Safer. Spend Smarter. It's Simple.
OUR Premium Account makes it simple to keep your family finances safer and take advantage of smart discounts on financial services and everyday purchases.
- IDProtect® - Protection for you and your family1 from fraud with instant access to total identity monitoring and daily credit file monitoring and more.
- Cell phone protection - Protection against damage and theft for first three phones listed on your bill2
- Travel and Leisure Discounts, $hopping RewardsTM and More (Registration/Activation is required).
- No Minimum Balance
- First Box of Checks Free and No Per-Check Fees
- One Free Skip-A-Pay Per Year
- Free ATM or Debit Card with Free Unlimited ATM Transactions3
- Apple Pay
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay with Mobile Deposit
- OURRewards Program - earn additional points each month.
- Optional Personal Credit Line (which may be used to cover Checking Account overdrafts)4
- Overdraft Privilege to Qualified Accounts4
Help better protect your family with OUR Premium Account for just $3.95 a month.
Equifax Breach - Stay Informed
You may have heard about the most recent breach at Equifax. The breach is still being investigated, so details of how it happened are not released yet. You can read this article for more specifics on the type of information thought to be affected and what you can do.
Remember, if you have our Premium Account and are signed up online, you are covered with ID Protect credit monitoring. If you'd like more information about this account and how to sign up, please call us today: 248-549-3838.
"I love the restaurant discounts. In just over a month I have saved $24 at my favorite restaurants! I am also savings $10.99 per month since cancelling my cell phone coverage through my carrier." - Christine, Rochester Hills
"I love our new Premium Account with Secure Checking! Over last two months the account has saved me almost $200. The extra cell phone insurance helped pay for my deductible when my husband dropped his phone and I was able to save $20 on oil change. I’m so happy my CU decided on carrying this product, on top of all the great discounts I also have peace of mind that my identity is secure. Thank you OUR Credit Union for always having my back!" - Kathy, St. Clair Shores
Not interested in all the perks?
Our Basic Account is a simple checking account solution. Learn more.
Let Us Help You Make a Streamlined Switch to OUR Credit Union!
You can make a smooth transition to OUR Credit Union with your direct deposit and automatic payments. It's easy to either do yourself or visit us and one of our staff members can help. To get started checkout our Streamlined Switch Program.
1. IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2. Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Refer to Guide to Benefit for complete details of coverage. Insurance products are not a deposit; are not NCUA insured; are not insured by any federal government agency, are not guaranteed by credit union or any credit union affiliate.
3.ATM owner surcharges may apply. To Avoid ATM Surcharging, check out our multiple ATM access through the Co-Op Network.
4.Credit qualifications apply. Accounts will be charged the standard Overdraft fee for handling each overdraft created by check, ACH, Point-of-Sale, ATM withdrawal, in-person withdrawal, or other electronic item that is paid and a fee for items returned. An overdrawn balance must be repaid within 30 days. We may not pay items under your overdraft privilege if you do not maintain your account in good standing by bringing your account to a positive balance within every thirty (30) day period for a minimum of 24 hours, if you default on any loan or other obligation to Engagement Client or if your account is subject to any legal or administrative order or levy. Please click here to see our current fee schedule.